The term 'Rowan Training Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Plas Yn Coed, Llandegla, Denbighshire, LL11 3AL. Our company registration number is 6967450 and is registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions specific to all Training Courses
Bookings and Payments
Confirmation of Reservation
To confirm your reservation and enrol for the online course, you must do so at least 10 working days prior to course commencement by completing the online registration form and paying for the course.
All courses must be paid for by either bank transfer or PayPal
For online courses:
- Rowan Training requires payment in cleared funds at least 10 days in advance of the course date unless otherwise agreed.
- Rowan Training reserves the right to change prices without notice, but this will not affect any course you have already paid for.
For onsite courses:
- An invoice will be sent to the client within one week of the end of the course - payment details will be included on the body of the invoice.
- The invoice must be paid within 30 days nett of the date of invoice.
Confirmation of Enrollment by Rowan Training
Once we have received your payment (for online courses) or purchase order (for onsite courses), we will confirm your reservation. We will email you a confirmation letter, which includes a registration confirmation number and a link for you to access the online training environment and training material. If the information is sent to a Company's training department, Rowan Training cannot accept any liability for information which is not passed to the delegate
Cancellations & Transfers
You may cancel an online course for which you have enrolled and be fully refunded all course fees provided you give Rowan Training at least 10 working days notice prior to the course commencement. Once this time period has passed you will be charged the full amount for the course.
Delegate substitutions are acceptable provided notice is given prior to course commencement.
For onsite courses cancellation must be received via email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. You will remain liable for the full course fee and any expenses incurred by Rowan Training Ltd if cancellation is received after this time.
In the event that it is necessary for Rowan Training Ltd to cancel or reschedule a course, we will endeavour to give a minimum 10 working days notice. In such circumstances a full refund or alternative dates will be available and all liability by Rowan Training Ltd will be limited to the value of the original course fee.
You may transfer the course booking to alternative dates and incur no additional costs provided the request is made via email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. Once this time period has passed you will be charged the full amount for the course.
For onsite courses a transfer of course date must be received via email at least 10 working days in advance of course commencement. No transfers are available for such courses once this time period has passed.
In these terms, "working days" means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
Course Content and Materials
The course overviews provided by Rowan Training are designed as a guide to what is covered in the course. Whilst we try and stick fairly closely to the overviews, we do not guarantee that every single item listed will be covered in every class, and the instructors are given some flexibility in what they teach based on what they feel will best accommodate the group ability, size and requirements.
All copyright and other intellectual property in all material which we prepare for use prior to or during the course, including online material and course books, shall be and remain vested in us. You cannot duplicate or use any materials given to you for distribution to others by electronic or other means.
A course is assumed to be progressing to the client’s satisfaction until a client points out to the instructor that it is not and details the differences between the pre-agreed course content and the content actually being delivered. If appropriate, the instructor may vary the content from that point on in line with requests, as long as all delegates agree and it is reasonable to expect the instructor to do so.
For all onsite courses, the client is responsible for the provision of a suitably equipped training facility. This includes suitable hardware and software for running the course, as well as provision of an overhead projector for the instructor to use. Internet access will be required for all delegates and the instructor. The instructor may need to install files as part of the course and / or download content via the internet and it is the clients responsibility to ensure the instructor is able to do so at the training facility.
For all onsite courses, regardless of location, the instructor's travelling, accommodation and subsistence expenses will be included in the overall cost of the course. For onsite international courses an invoice will be raised following the course once precise costs are known.
Prices quoted for custom courses are based in part or up to 6 delegates. If you decide to add additional delegates to a class once your booking has been confirmed, you must notify Rowan Training. An additional charge may be incurred for each extra delegate that you have added to the course.
Delegate Experience & Behaviour
Delegates are expected to behave professionally at all times during the course. Drunk and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated.
Delegates must fulfil the minimum requirements specified in the course. Failure to adhere to these pre-requisites will impact our ability to deliver the course effectively. Inexperienced, under qualified, over experienced and over qualified delegates may attend courses but must realise that the benefits gained will be limited and that instructors cannot normally change course content and depth to suit these delegates, unless by prior arrangement.
We reserve the right to exclude delegates from the course (without refund of fees) at any time if they cause significant interruptions or delays for the above or any other reasons, or if their qualifications and current experience are impacting on our ability to deliver the course as originally intended.
We reserve the right to stop a course (without refund of fees) should delegates misbehave, cause interruption or should their experience and qualifications be such that we cannot continue to deliver the course as originally intended in terms of content and depth.